EBook Download (server 1)
EBook Download (server 2)
EBook Download (server 3)
Category: Computers Internet
Author: Latanya Sweeney,
English
Format: PDF
Size: 198 KB
Pages: 26
Date: February 29, 2016
In this book I consider a tremendous growth of information collected about individuals.
From the examples given in this chapter, it is clear that many of the details in the lives of most
people is documented in the database somewhere. I will give examples that illustrate
Recent trends in the behavior of person-specific data collection. These trends are: (1)
taking into account the existing data collection personspecific, expand the number of fields collected; I
The term of this "to collect more" trend; (2) replace the existing collection of aggregate data
person-specific; I call this "collect special" trend; and (3) is given a question or
problem to solve, or simply provide an opportunity to gather information, to start a new
data collection specific person associated with the issue, problem or opportunity; I call this
"collect it if you can" trend. No matter how you look at it, all three trends do not lead to more
and more information, ... assembled on individuals.
information explosion, the Internet, PDF, download, read, free, e-books, books, EPUB, DOC
Read, Download Earth: The Ashan Report (Read or Download PDF) EBook Download (server 1) EBook Download (server 2) EBook Download (server 3) ISBN 9781310930775 Edition first edition published February 23, 2016 language English file size 85.82 KB Category: Fi...
Read, Download 7 Words of Life (Read or Download PDF) EBook Download (server 1) EBook Download (server 2) EBook Download (server 3) ISBN 9781329897175 Edition 1 published February 13, 2016 language English file size 30.25 KB Category: Christianity A...
Read, Download Easy Calorie Counter & Fitness Guide (Read or Download PDF) EBook Download (server 1) EBook Download (server 2) EBook Download (server 3) ISBN 9781329679818 Edition second edition published February 17, 2016 language English file size 80.15 KB Category: H...
No comments:
Post a Comment