EBook Download (server 1)
EBook Download (server 2)
EBook Download (server 3)
Category: Romance
Author: Ronald Ritter
English
Format: EPUB
Size: 1.48 MB
Pages:
Date: February 14, 2016
At nineteen years old, I went to a session where I was told a famous clairvoyant that I would meet a man much older than herself, to be married in a few months and a trip to the ancient land. "Bullshit", I thought, while the idea did not appeal to me.
I worked in my father's studio pictures, but I wanted to be a singer in Covent Garden and make your mark on the world.
The next day, I came across August, I immediately realized that it was him. I always knew things for the explanation.
Nothing prepared me for the extreme conditions of life in the Yucatan with insurgents, killing and devastating disease, which became my daily ritual.
Augustus had a theory about the origin of man and the ancient land of Atlantis. Our work was innovative, as we have deciphered the ancient message and image on the plates at Chichen Itza.
Years of hard work in the end, to see me known throughout the world of archeology, together with my husband.
In Victorian times, it was quite a feat, and I am proud that Alice Dixon Le Plongeon.
Alice Dixon leplongeon, Augustus leplongeon, chaac Mool, historical romance, historical fiction, Chichen Itza, Acab dzib, Mexico, Yucatan, PDF, download, read, free, e-books, books, EPUB, DOC
Read, Download Earth: The Ashan Report (Read or Download PDF) EBook Download (server 1) EBook Download (server 2) EBook Download (server 3) ISBN 9781310930775 Edition first edition published February 23, 2016 language English file size 85.82 KB Category: Fi...
Read, Download 7 Words of Life (Read or Download PDF) EBook Download (server 1) EBook Download (server 2) EBook Download (server 3) ISBN 9781329897175 Edition 1 published February 13, 2016 language English file size 30.25 KB Category: Christianity A...
Read, Download Easy Calorie Counter & Fitness Guide (Read or Download PDF) EBook Download (server 1) EBook Download (server 2) EBook Download (server 3) ISBN 9781329679818 Edition second edition published February 17, 2016 language English file size 80.15 KB Category: H...
No comments:
Post a Comment